10 days Kenya wildlife safari combines the most highlights of Kenya’s tourism destinations. Starting from Nairobi the capital city of Kenya and ending in Nairobi. The Big Five game viewing is a must see in this 10 days Kenya wildlife safari. You will start from Tsavo National park known for huge numbers of elephants that gather at the Galena River and wander across the plains. You will also spot lions, leopards, rhinos, and buffaloes to complete the “Big Five” of game-spotting, and the park is a haven for a huge range of bird species. This shows you how amazing and memorable your Kenya travel around Kenya’s tourism destinations
The Kenya wildlife safari takes you to lake Navisha and Nakuru knew for the abundant bird life. Then head to the Masai Mara and see one of the greatest wildlife spectacles on Earth – the Great Migration. Over 2 million Wildebeest, Zebra, and Gazelles move restlessly in search of fresh grazing and water. Amazing wildlife sightings and stunning views across open plains make for an unforgettable African safari experience.
Trip Highlights For 10 days Kenya Wildlife Safari
- Spend a full day safari game drive in Amboseli National Park and Tsavo National park
- Enjoy, morning, evening and night game drives
- Escorted walks with Maasai guides
- Relish bush breakfasts, picnic lunches and sundowner drinks from scenic viewpoints
- Visit a Maasai village and get to learn about this fascinating tribe