Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you rich. Everyone hates packing but this ultimate packing list will make your life easy. Your vacation packing list to Uganda will be so simple since it has a beautiful weather. In Uganda it rains and shines at the same time in one day. Learn how to pack like a pro for 1 week in Uganda. Always remember Africa adventure travelers will be amazed with the magic they see in Africa. Some Africa adventure travelers end up staying longer that’s why we encourage you to pack at least clothes that last you a week.
If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears-Cesare Pavese
Our ultimate packing list will incorporate the below information for your decision making while packing for a 3day, 5days, a week travel or a month. Learn how to pack like a pro for your Uganda trip.
Visualize your trip
- Always check weather of the Area you are visiting. Travel guide to Uganda
- Establish your planned activities
- coordinate your packing to avoid over packing
Put your essentials together
- Toiletries: deodorant, toothbrush/toothpaste, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, face lotion, face wash, hairbrush, styling products, contact lens case/solution, hand sanitizer, razor/shaving cream, feminine hygiene products, and lip balm.
- Pack clothes to last you a week: bring 2-5 pairs of shorts or pants, 3-6 tops, a light jacket (or a heavy jacket, depending on where you are traveling), and 2 formal outfit if you are planning on attending a nice restaurant or event. If you are going to the beach, pack 2-6 swimsuits/trunks.
- Pack night wear: Bring 1-3 sleep outfits for the week and a light sweater.
- Prepare foot wear carefully: 2 pair of comfortable shoes for walking, 1 pair of dress shoes or flats (optional), 2 pair of sandals and sneakers/trainers.
- Pack under garments: Bring 4-5 pairs of underwear, 4-5 pairs of socks, 2-3 undershirts/bras, and any slips
- Choose your accessories carefully for easy coordination: sunglasses, scarves, hats, jewelry, ties, and belts
- Pack electronics: cell phone charger, voltage adapter, video/MP3 player, earphones, camera, electronic reader
- Don’t forget your medications/ mini first aid box: Painkillers, antibiotic and burn ointments
Packing your Luggage
- Gather your luggage and everything you want to pack in 1 place.
- Roll your clothes to save space
- Download electronic versions of books and magazines to save space
- Keep a small bag of essential items at hand if you are flying
Hope the above information makes your vacation amazing and memorable.