- Rhino tracking at Ziwa Sanctuary
- Hike to the top of the Murchison falls and see the River Nile force its way through a gorge only 8 meters wide
- 3 hour boat ride on River Nile to the base of the falls along the Victoria Nile
- 3 game viewing drives in which you will the members of the big five and other wildlife
- Rhino tracking at the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, home to the remaining Rhinos in Uganda
Arrival at Entebbe Airport where you will be welcomed and transferred to your accommodation in Entebbe.
- Budget: African roots Guest house or Airport Guest House
- Midrange: Boma Guest house or 2friends
- Luxury: Best western Hotel or Protea Entebbe
Day 1: ENTEBBE – MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK (7 hrs)
En route we will make a stop at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, home to the only wild rhinos in Uganda. The reserve was created to reintroduce rhinos to the country which have been extinct since 1982. Together with a guide you will track the rhinos and observe them in their habitat . Proceed to Murchison Falls Uganda’s biggest national park where you will see lots of wildlife including four members of the big five, the lions, the buffaloes, the leopards and the elephants.for overnight.
- Budget: Heritage Lodge or Fort Murchison
- Mid range: Pakuba lodge or Murchison river lodge
- Luxury: Paraa safari lodge or Chobe Safari Lodge
Day 2: MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK
After an early breakfast we start the day with a game drive on the northern bank of the Nile, with chances of seeing giraffes, elephants, lions, hartebeest and different species of birds. In the afternoon the safari will be continued with a boat cruise on the river Nile for game viewing at close quarters. Upon reaching the bottom of the waterfalls we will depart the boat and climb our way up to the Top of the Falls where you will be rewarded with amazing views of the Nile.
Day 3: DEPARTURE TO ENTEBBE
Enriched with an experience of a lifetime and unforgettable memories you will say goodbye to the Pearl of Africa. In time you will be transferred to Entebbe Airport for your international flight.